Brittany’s Fine Jewelry offers jewelry appraisals by highly trained specialty staff members who are qualified to appraise your jewelry with the utmost precision and the most updated information. Our appraisals are extremely detailed, and they have been accepted without exception by many insurance carriers in the Gainesville area.
Whether you have recently inherited a piece of jewelry and are unsure of the value or are donating a piece of jewelry and need the market value, we can help. Behind every piece of jewelry is a memory and if you’re looking to insure a piece of jewelry Below are some other common reasons people seek jewelry appraisals:
Reasons to Get a Jewelry Appraisal
- Replacement Value – determines replacement value for insurance coverage
- Internet Jewelry Purchases – An appraisal can verify that the jewelry purchased off the internet matches the certification or appraisal that accompany the item. In case if of a conflict many internet companies will only accept appraisals from independent jewelry appraisers
- Fair Market Value – for settling an estate, determining an equitable distribution or for tax purposes
- Marketable Cash Value – for a divorce or tax deductible charitable contributions
- Damage Assessment For Insurance and Capital Loss
- Curious – to find out what the stone really is in the ring you inherited and what its value is
Professional Jewelry Appraisal at Brittany’s Fine Jewelry
If you haven’t had your fine jewelry appraised in the last few years, we highly recommend doing so. Brittany’s Fine Jewelry offers repair and complimentary cleaning services in addition to appraisal services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can work with you to supply stupendous care for your fine jewelry.